PADI Sidemount Diver Course
Loyalty program members save 10%!
You will do 4 dives over 2 days.
Find a new and different way to configure your cylinders with the PADI Sidemount Diver course. Sidemount diving offers:
- an alternative way to streamline in the water
- easier equipment transportation when topside
- reduced lower back strain
- provides redundant gas supply
- ability to monitor all equipment because it’s in front of you
- increased gas supply for longer dives
Because you are able to move the cylinder from your back to your side, it instantly takes the pressure off of your back and gives you more flexibility to move and enjoy your dive. Plus, you don’t have to walk to the dive site with the cylinders on your back. You can enter the water and clip them on and go.
- PADI Open Water Diver
- At least 15 years old
You can easily combine sidemount diving with any other PADI Specialty you have take.
- Sidemount (SM) Equipment Workshop
- SM Harness & Regulator Workshop
- SM Knowledge Development Session
- SM Worksheets & Notes
- 1 x Sidemount Pool Dive
- 3 x Sidemount Training Dives
- PADI Certification Fee
Other equipment hire, diving fees, transport, accommodation and gas fees are not included.
Contact the dive centre who will arrange a meeting at the dive centre to discuss your training needs if required. Call us on 01189 761729 or email us