SCAPA Flow – May 21st – 26th
Dive the pride of the German fleet, BOOK TODAY!
To book your place on this amazing trip, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have booked a week charter from Saturday – Saturday with 6 days diving (Sunday – Friday) aboard MV Huskyan. THE premier vessel in Scapa flow.
The trip is at the amazing price of £555.00!
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- 6 days diving (2 dives per day)
- The use of a single 12l or 15l cylinder if required
- Use of lead weights (please bring your own belts)
- Air fills (nitrox available charged extra, trimix by prior arrangement)
- Complimentary tea, coffee & biscuits. After dive pints of tea served as standard!!!!
- Accurate, in depth, multi-media dive briefings and history talks. We have over 30 years combined experience diving the German Fleet. We are the only boat offering this level of briefing in Scapa.
Accommodation is for 7 nights (Saturday – Friday inclusive) ashore in Stromness in Number 15 (Divers Lodge) – the large and luxury self- catering house opposite the harbour.
Lunch can also be provided aboard. Their food is fast gaining the reputation as the best in Scapa. Fresh local produce is used and the home baking is fantastic! Pre-booking is essential and special dietary requirements can be catered for.
What’s Not Included:
- Travel to scapa, we are looking at traveling as a group to make the cost as cheap as possible.
- Ferry crossing
- Additional accomodation, some have looked at having additional nights in Scapa, this is not covered in the package.