The Suex XJ14 is the best diving mobility scooter for better recreational scuba diving and deep wreckage scuba diving. Technical scuba divers seek integrity, simplicity of use and thrust when looking at a scooter for transporting great deals of gear around a deep ship wreck. The powerful NiMh battery provides a huge amount of grunt greater than efficient in carry a twinsetted diver with multiple stage.?The compact dimension of the battery though permits the mobility scooter to stay fairly small and significantly compact. Weighing in at merely 20kg the Suex XJ14 is just slightly heaving compared to a completely rigged ali 80 phase cyndrical tube.
Easy to use
For convenience the Suex XJ14 is fitted with a minimum variety of commands. The ON/OFF change makes certain that the mobility scooter continues to be of off when so preferred and requires a really favorable action to turn the mobility scooter on, this restricts the chance of the scooter unintentionally switching on. The speed modification knob permits the scooters speed to be cut to precisely match team friends and maximizes the scooters battery. The And handle is fitted as conventional but can be updated to an N-Handle, both deals with supply great comfort and the option to add a tool position. The N-Handle includes a vehicle pilot lock down screw so the finger can go over the trigger, this must be used with harsh vigilance. Updating to the 4 blade prop affords an increase in thrust of 12 % for those truly requiring dives.
Assembling the Suex XJ14 for scuba diving takes very little time. Suex scooters leave the factory neutrally trimmed and animated, going from fresh to seawater is simply a case of?adding the included trim weight. This is completed when putting the battery inside the mobility scooter.
Use Recreational and Entry Level Tech/Cave
- Length mm 790 (inch 31,1)
- Width mm 436 (inch 17,2)
- Height mm 340 (inch 13,4)
- Body diameter mm 197 (inch 7,8)
- Weight without battery kg 14 (lb 30,9)
- Weight with battery kg 20 (lb 44,1)
- Material type Aluminum body
- Max Static thrust N 220 (lb 49,5)
- Top speed mt/min 70 (ft/min 230)
Other information Runtime-range:
- Maximum operational depth mt 200 (ft 656)
- Test depth mt 300 (ft 984)
- Buoyancy/ trim Neutral Trim and Buoyancy
- In-water usage temperature ?C -5/ 35 (?F 23/ 95)
- Battery type Nimh
- Nominal Voltage Volt 26,4
- Nominal Capacity Wh 370
- Maximum recharging time h 8
- Charger power supply Volt 90/240 – 50/60 Hz