The Spare Air Nitrox 300 Package is the same redundant air source system as the standard 300 package but compatible with up to 40% enriched gas mixes. The Spare Air Nitrox 300 still features a balanced one stage regulator and 0.44 Litre cylinder to provide you or your buddy with enough air in an out of air emergency. The 0.44 litre cylinder provides a maximum capacity of 85 litres of up to 40% nitrox at 200 bar. The cylinder is topped by a all in one regulator that reduces the high pressure down to a breathable pressure and also provides the means to refill the Spare Air Nitrox 300 when required.
The cylinder is finished in a high visibility neon yellow with Green Nitrox identifier to aid quick location in an emergency. With the balanced single stage regulator fitted the Spare Air Nitrox 300 measures just 34cm long and 5.7cm in diameter. The entire unit is essentially neutrally buoyant, creating little or no problems for balance and trim. When slotted into the holster the Spare Air can be secured to a BCD for easy access without constantly getting in the way or creating balance issues like larger redundant systems.
The Spare Air Nitrox 300 Package includes the 0.44 litre cylinder finished in a high visibility neon yellow coating, the regulator, a refill adaptor to allow filling from a donor cylinder, a holster and mouthpiece guard that allows the Spare Air to be secured to a BCD and a safety leash to prevent accidental lose.
- 0.44 Litre cylinder with 85 litre maximum capacity
- Compatible with up to 40% Nitrox
- Tank finish in Neon Yellow for safety
- Easily refills from your own SCUBA tank with included refill adapter (patented)
- Easily attaches to your BC with included holster and safety leash
- Small, hands-free, nearly neutrally buoyant
- Breathe on demand regulator – No complicated instructions
- Completely redundant back-up miniature SCUBA system
- Faster than buddy breathing and easier than an octopus