The Spare Air 170 Package contains a compact 0.23 Litre redundant air source complete with a balanced one stage regulator to provide you or your buddy with enough air in an out of air emergency and has been used by military forces around the world for many years. The 0.23 litre cylinder provides a maximum capacity of 48 litres of air at 200 bar. The cylinder is topped by a all in one regulator that reduces the high pressure down to a breathable pressure and also provides the means to refill the Spare Air 170 when required.
The cylinder is finished in a high visibility neon yellow to aid quick location in an emergency. With the balanced single stage regulator fitted the Spare Air 170 measures just 22cm long and 5.7cm in diameter. Weighing just 690g is essentially neutrally buoyant, creating little or no problems for balance and trim. When secured in the holster the Spare Air can be secured to a BCD for easy access without constantly getting in the way or creating balance issues like larger redundant systems.
The Spare Air 170 Package includes the 0.23 litre cylinder finished in a high visibility neon yellow coating, the regulator, a refill adaptor to allow filling from a donor cylinder, a holster and mouthpiece guard that allows the Spare Air to be secured to a BCD and a safety leash to prevent accidental lose.
- 0.23 Litre cylinder with 48 litre maximum capacity
- Tank finish in Neon Yellow for safety
- Easily refills from your own SCUBA tank with included refill adapter (patented)
- Easily attaches to your BC with included holster and safety leash
- Small, hands-free, nearly neutrally buoyant
- Breathe on demand regulator – No complicated instructions
- Completely redundant back-up miniature SCUBA system
- Faster than buddy breathing and easier than an octopus