Otter Britannic Technical Mark 2 Drysuit
New OTTER BRITANNIC MK 2 Telescopic, perfection in itself.
Otter Watersports is celebrating 30 years in the diving industry. The Otter Britannic MK2 is the high-end drysuit, and the favoured drysuit of many of the UK’s top tech divers.
The Britannic II comes with neoprene socks, which provide plenty of insulation, and then a set of Otter’s durable, tough rock boots fit on over the top. The dual Velcro straps make these very easy to get on and off, and they have very grippy rubber soles.
Includes hose, hood and valves as part of the suit
- This super tough suit is manufactured in flexible armour skin now as std
- neoprene neck warmer as std
- new style telescopic body with neoprene crutch strap slider
- choice of pockets
- big double knee pads
- dry socks and rock boots as std
- but any style Otter boots in price
- Drystyle hood
- choice of si tech or Apeks valves
- can BE STD PLACE GUI OR DIR POSITION
- suit bag zipped changing mat style
- extra option oval style dry glove system
- quick replacement silicone neck seal and oval wrist seals can be added as extras