Kwark Navy Socks Unisex
The Kwark Navy Socks Unisex. Kwark navy socks (felt boots) are an unusually flexible and incredibly warm scuba diving sock that wraps your feet and ankle without making it difficult to don or doff your drysuit. They protect and cushion your every move while diving. This technically designed fabric draws moisture away from the skin and?allows?it breathe freely. The socks are perfect for diving,?incredibly warm, stick to your leg and let you take on and off the dry suit easily. You can wear them with a normal shoes too ? if there is enough space of course. The fabric is around 8 mm thick and hardly flattens under pressure. The unique fibres of the Kwark Navy Sock means that they will dry very quickly if they get wet.
Kwark Navy Socks – The technical bit:
- The primary advantage of the Kwark Navy Socks Unisex is its flexibility.
- It is very comfortable and gives you a full range of motion.
- It’s easy to put on a dry suit on it
- Provides very good air flow.
- It is very light.
- Less buoyant compared to conventional?socks
- The Kwark Navy Sock maintains great thermal comfort even when wet.
- Perfectly wicks sweat away from the body.
- It is very well impregnated anti-bacterially and does not smell.
- Dries up in a few hours (after complete flooding or washing).
- Tailor-made durable flat seams provide comfort.
- It is soft and pleasant to the touch. It does scrub or irritate the skin.
All the pro team have commented on how surprised they were at how much warmer they were with their previous undersuit socks.
The pro team also noticed that due to the material composition they were all able to reduce the amount of weight they used and had no issues with the undersuit socks getting caught in the drysuit leg when donning their drysuit.