Kwark Navy Ladies Undersuit
The Kwark Navy Ladies Undersuit, has been specifically designed for use with trilaminate drysuits. It is ideal for very cold waters such as those in the UK in winter and spring. The material was produced on special order from the U.S. Army Special Forces Divers, in order to meet all the required parameters for long-diving in cold waters. Thermally the Kwark Navy undersuit is equivalent to traditional warmers based on Thinsulate weighing about 400 g / m. However the Kwark Navy Undersuit?has many advantages, about which users of such conventional warmers can only dream of.
The technical bit:
- The primary advantage of the Kwark Navy Ladies Undersuit is its flexibility. This is not a medieval knight armour with which thick warmers are associated with.
- It is very comfortable and gives you a full range of motion.
- It’s easy to put on a dry suit on it, Kwark Navy Tech Vest doesn’t roll up
- Provides very good air flow.
- It is very light, weighing less than 1.5 kg.
- Compared to conventional warmers, allows reduce the ballast of at least 2 kg.
- The Navy Undersuit maintains great thermal comfort even when wet.
- Perfectly wicks sweat away from the body.
- It is very well impregnated anti-bacterially and does not smell.
- Dries up in a few hours (after complete flooding or washing).
- There is no limit to number of washing, it can be spin-dried.
- Tailor-made durable flat seams provide comfort.
- It is soft and pleasant to the touch. It does scrub or irritate the skin.
DiveStyle have been trialling the Kwark Navy Ladies Undersuit, Kwark Navy Tech Vest and Kwark Navy Socks and have found them to offer superior warmth and flexibility.
All the pro team have commented on how surprised they were at how much warmer they were than with their previous undersuits.
The pro team also noticed that due to the material composition they were all able to reduce the amount of weight they used and had no issues with the undersuit getting caught in the dump valve allowing fast dumping of gas from their drysuit.
NOTE: This product now ships without pockets, please contact if you ABSOLUTELY must have pockets, these can be arranged at an additional cost.