Kwark Navy Gloves Unisex
The Kwark Navy Glove. Kwark navy gloves are an unusually flexible and incredibly warm scuba diving glove that wraps your hands and is a perfect fit for a drysuit, dry glove system. They protect and flexible, allowing easy movement while diving. This technically designed fabric draws moisture away from the skin and allows it breathe freely. The gloves are perfect for diving, incredibly warm, stick to your hand and let you take on and off the drysuit, dry glove system easily. You can wear them with a surface gloves too. The fabric is around 8 mm thick and hardly flattens under pressure. The unique fibres of the Kwark Navy glove means that they will dry very quickly if they get wet.
Kwark Navy Glove – The technical bit:
- The primary advantage of the Kwark Navy Gloves Unisex is its flexibility.
- It is very comfortable and gives you a full range of motion.
- It’s easy to put on a dry suit, dry glove system.
- Provides very good air flow.
- It is very light.
- Less buoyant compared to conventional gloves.
- The Kwark Navy glove maintains great thermal comfort even when wet.
- Perfectly wicks sweat away from the body.
- It is very well impregnated anti-bacterially and does not smell.
- Dries up in a few hours (after complete flooding or washing).
- Tailor-made durable flat seams provide comfort.
- It is soft and pleasant to the touch. It does scrub or irritate the skin.
All the pro team have commented on how surprised they were at how much warmer they were with their previous undersuit gloves.
The pro team also noticed that due to the material composition they were all able to reduce the amount of weight they used and had no issues with the undersuit gloves getting caught in the drysuit dry glove system when donning their drysuit.