Aqua Lung Look 2 Mask
A user-friendly solution for those who need corrective lenses. the Look 2’s unique, patent-pending frame allows divers to quickly change out lenses in a wide range of positive and negative lenses. The rugged, classically styled two-lens frame and skirt are excellent for a wide range of facial types.
The Aqualung Look 2 Mask is ideal for divers with prescriptions as each of the lenses can be changed to provide perfect vision. Each eye can be fitted with -1.0 to -10 optics in 0.5’s and/or +1.5 to +3.0.
The Look 2 Mask itself is extremely comfortable to wear. The Look 2 mask has a soft silicone skirt and wide strap that keeps the mask securely on the face. The twin lens design of the Aqualung Look 2 allows for a very small volume which makes clear water from the mask a very easy operation.
- Patent-pending frame makes it easy to change out corrective lenses available in a wide range of diopters
- Twin lens design has a low internal volume that reduces buoyancy in the water and eases clearing
- Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customised and pinch-free fit
- Counterposed push button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. The system is also easy to use when wearing gloves
- Wide headpiece on silicone strap conforms to the user’s head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- High-grade silicone material allows the facial skirt to flex and naturally mould around facial contours for a leak-free seal
- Shatterproof, tempered glass lenses suitable for diving and snorkelling meets ANSI standards