To enrol in a PADI ReActivate course, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 10 years of age
- You must have adequate swimming skills
- You must be in good physical health
- No prior scuba diving experience is required
You will also be required to complete:
- Registration & Medical Statement - Please ensure you are fit to dive by checking this form.
If you answer YES to any of the questions on the & Registration Medical Statement, you will need to get a medical physician to sign the RSTC Medical Clearance Form to confirm fitness to dive prior to any in-water activities.
Please note: you will not be able to participate in any pool or open water sessions without confirming your fitness to dive.