Purchase a Hollis DX300 drysuit (£956.00) and get free rock boots (worth £55.0). Offer ends October 31st 2012.
The Hollis DX-300 was designed by technical divers for technical divers. It has been three years in development and is the result of a combination of all the innovative
ideas available from consumers, store owners, manufacturers and technicians. Technical dry suits need absolute seam integrity, absolute maneuverability and absolute
purpose. The Hollis DX-300 is the ABSOLUTE technical dry suit.
FREE ROCK BOOTS!
Fitted with the “ Quick Change Solutions” from
SI TECH. A torn seal can cost you the best dive of your life.
This innovative system installed in your suit turns the disaster of a torn seal into a mere inconvenience,saving you frustration, time, money and your dive.
Suit supplied with Silicon seals.
Wrist system allows the easy additional fitting of
The DX-300 is fitted with a NEW flexible Zip system.
This zip allows for far greater ease of movement and aids donning and doffing.
- The flexibility of the ‘Double Diamond’ weave trilaminate has a total mass of 500gm/sqm yet it feels so much lighter to wear.
- Our patented BIAS cut combined with a telescopic torso increases freedom of movement, but allows or a closer fit reducing air migration.
- The wide flat seam construction minimizes the chance of leaks in high wear areas
- Fitted with the new innovative TZIP, low profile and far more flexible.
- One large zipped pocket with ‘D’ ring inside and slate pocket behind. One large
- Velcro pocket with internal ‘D’ ring.
- Pockets are fitted to the sides but can be fitted to the front for side mount divers (as illustrated in the picture)
- 3M reflective safety strips on the arms
- Double thickness knee pads
- Fitted with contoured 5mm neoprene socks
- Fitted with internal braces
Cannot be combined with any other offer.