Philippines - 1st September to 13th September 2018
Escorted by Divestyle - The Philippines is a magical place with a huge diverse range of underwater life. We have chosen a twin centre holiday to try and get the best of everything the Philippines has to offer.
We have three choices to try and suit everyones budget.
You can go
B&B £2,305 and source your own meals.
HALF BOARD £2,504 and source the rest of your meals from the amazing local restaurants and eatings shacks or you can take away all the worry and go FULL BOARD £2,640
Deposit = £800 on booking
Final balance = DUE 100 days before Travel
You will have 6 nights in the Malapascua Exotic resort staying in the Super Deluxe Air con rooms. This room can be upgraded to full board and currently includes a 15 dive package. You’ll get up early in the morning to see the Thresher sharks and stay up later to see the Manderin fish, traveling in private taxis for comfort and security of baggage.
Malapascua Island has an impressive reputation for such a small location. The diving in Malapascua is most famous for its thresher sharks. With their wealth of experience, the Exotic Resort has an exceptional track record at getting the best sightings of these elusive and shy sharks. Step ashore and forget your everyday stresses and strains. Take in the crystal turquoise waters that surround the Exotic resort and relax into a slower pace of life.
Tucked away on the northern most point of Cebu itself, the endless white beaches and lush tropical groves of Malapascua are only a short 30 minute boat ride from Maya jetty, which itself is about 3 1/2 hours from the international airport. The Exotic Resort is Malapsacua's original dive centre resort, and has not lost any of its charm as it has grown to provide an increasingly high standard and service. There are only 29 rooms on site, ranging from the simple standard rooms with private bathroom and balcony to the stunning super deluxe suites that can sleep up to 4 people in 2 rooms. Hot water in Malapascua can be provided by solar energy. Super deluxe rooms grades upwards have a better supply to round the clock hot water.
Don't miss out on the spa which offers every kind of massage treatment. And the restaurant serves a mouth watering selection of dishes, lovingly prepared by the excellent chefs. Exotic Resort also boasts wifi internet and 24 hour power supply - both of which are hard to find on Malapascua! With everything you could ever need on site, your every whim is catered for. So splash in and see for yourself why divers come back year after year to the Exotic Resort.
- Guests 60 (29 rooms)
- Rooms 5 types of well-maintained rooms
- Restaurants Highly acclaimed international restaurant
- Food and Drinks Freshly made crossaints, buffets & al la carte
- FacilitiesThe pioneer dive resort on Malapascua
- Diving Reef and shark boat diving
- Diving Extras Kit hire and courses available locally
- Internet Access Free Wi-Fi at the restaurant
Secondly you will head down to the beautiful Moalboal resort Kasai Village where you will spend 4 nights in the friendly and luxurious resort with 9 dives over 3 days staying in their stunning Ocean View Rooms. This package can be upgraded to full board aswell and the atmosphere of the resort gives you the chance to get away from everyday stress and get into an “island time” staying on mainland Cebu. Space for a land trip on the final day.
Kasai Village Dive resort and spa is nestled in one of Cebu's diving meccas - Moalboal. Pescador is only a short ride away. Dive over 30 sites with options for new divers through to technical divers. House reef and boat diving await and their are a range of action packed day trips for those dry days! Under the water or above it, this is an exclusive getaway perfect for those looking to escape the daily grind and demanding crowds.
You will feel the friendly atmosphere at Kasai Village from the moment you step inside. The resort has only 24 rooms so you will never feel crowded. There are 2 two room grades at the Kasai Village - Pool side and sea view. The pool side rooms are surrounded by the pool itself and lush gardens. The Sea View rooms have their own private terrace with inspiring views of the Tanon Strait. All of the rooms have a, en suite bathrooms and mini bar.
Kasai Village sits right on the water's edge. Jump into the pool to cool off or stroll down the custom built jetty and you are on the house reef. Or why not borrow one of the resort kayaks to really explore. There's beach volleyball and day trips into the lush jungle or historic trips to Cebu City can be organised locally. The onsite spa will banish your stresses and strains with a wide range of spa treatments on offer. At Kasai Village there really is something for everyone, above and below the water!
- Guests Tropical escapism for just 30 guests
- Rooms 13 luxurious rooms each with their own terraces and magnificent views
- Restaurants Enjoy at bite at the Kasai Restaurant and try a Kasai Colada at the Rock Bar
- Food and Drinks A range of flavours from Asian to Western, all made with fresh, local produce
- FacilitiesKayaks, volleyball, spa and wellness centre, motorbikes for rent
- Diving Dive the the Kasai Village Dive Academy, an SSI Diamond ITR
- Diving Extras All SSI courses, shore and boat diving, nitrox and technical diving, full photography suite
- Internet Access Wireless available in the office area
- Additional tours and Activities
- Nitrox fills
- Around 150 peso each way for ferry across to Exotic resort – must be paid locally (around £2-3 pp each way)
- Extra Dives + Night Dives
Popular add-ons and Extensions:
- Increase your diving packages at both resorts, to include night dives or black diving
- Jungle Trips, cave exploration, hill walking, and hot springs in MoalBoal
- Rent a Motorcycle or scooter for the day in Moalboal
It is hard to explain the variety of diving that is on offer. Both resorts are on the waters edge and offer some of the best diving in the world, accompanied by some of the most charming and laid back people you will have the pleasure of meeting.
The dive possibilities are endless but if you follow the links below you can see what is on offer:
Just a small selection of photos to try and show you what your holiday has in store for you!
* prices are subject to change according to availability at the time of booking
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to:www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate