PADI EFR Instructor Course
***Training materials included***
CPR and first aid are important skills that in high demand. As an Emergency First Response Instructor, you can teach these skills to anyone.
The Fun Part
Teach CPR and first aid to others so they can be prepared for an emergency.
Get College Credit
You may be able to earn college credit for the PADI Divemaster course.
What You Learn
Gain experience in how to structure learning, the requirements of performance-based training and your role as the instructor in the learning environment for teaching CPR and first aid.
You also learn how to motivate students, evaluate student knowledge, present course content effectively, become proficient in developing students' hands-on skills practice sessions, and are taught how to present an effective scenario-based learning experience.
How long will it take?
A typical EFR Instructor Course will take 2 - 4 days depending on the group size and number of scenario's run.
What you can teach
After becoming certified as an EFR Instructor you will be authorized to teach:
- Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR)
- Emergency First Response Secondary Care (first aid)
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Emergency oxygen and conscious choking management skills.
The learning materials you will need
The EFR Instructor Start-up kit includes a complete set of instructional materials for each of the EFR courses. The specially-priced pack includes:
- Student manuals for Primary Secondary Care, Care for Children, and CPR/AED
- Student DVDs for Primary Secondary Care, Care for Children, and CPR/AED
- Instructor guides for Primary Secondary Care, Care for Children, and CPR/AED
- Student exams for Primary Secondary Care and Care for Children
- Bandage pack, Care-at-a-Glance Card, Marketing kit, Red EFR duffel bag
What do I need to start?
Be 18 years old
Have successfully completed a sanctioned course in adult and child/infant CPR and basic first aid within the past 24 months.
Interested in the EFR Instructor Course?
Contact John Campbell who will arrange a meeting at the dive centre to discuss your training needs. To book your place, complete the booking form, call us on 0118 926 2288 or email us.