Terms & Conditions: -
- Payment is required when collecting the equipment and proof of certification will be required (certification card or log book as evidence).
- Credit card details will be retained as a security deposit.
- Two forms of personal identification must be provided prior to hiring equipment. (i.e passport, driving licence)
- 24 hours' notice will be required in order for us to prepare your equipment requirements.
- Equipment must be collected from and returned to the dive centre on the specified date.
- Drysuit hire requires the rentee to be a trained Drysuit diver.
- Rental agreement does not endorse, certify or qualify you to dive with the rented equipment, the choice to dive is yours.
- An Equipment Rental Agreement, Liability Release & Express Assumption of Risk form must be completed to hire equipment.
- All equipment must be checked prior to use to ensure correct working condition. - Ensure that all equipment is rinsed in fresh water and that the regulator dust cap is replaced prior to returning.
- Equipment hired is the responsibility of the rentee, any loss or damage must be paid for at the current market value.
- All equipment must be returned to DiveStyle Diving Centre Ltd on the due date. Failure to return on the agreed date will incur additional rental fees, accrued on the standard daily rate charges.